Office Cry

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


(A record of my mood in a rainy Taipei afternoon while I was peering out the office window, standing near my cubicle, and inspired by the thunderstorm in Boston of the present day.)

---

Tick Toc, Tick Toc, the grandfather's clock slowly winds down.

The pendulum swings no more.


Vision is blurring.

My life is like an arrow, tightly strung and shot.



Passing seconds, days and eternities away: On an endless tract, pulling forward, like swimming in a vacuum. Days gone by, you never know.

A bullet show from point zero, going and going and going...pulled by an unstoppable inertia, carried away by the momentum of dreary, sluggish--life. Aboard the Maglev train, sliding through a Narrow, transparent high speed tube--railwayyyee.

I am alive yet I am dead. If there ever truly exists a zombie, then I am one. Spirit's frozen, body's decaying.

I can hear noises, but I chose to ignore them.

No more! No more, no...no...more.

.
.
.

Wake me if you can.

---
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2008 Siderean Tales | DezembroI by TNB

This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates